Monday, September 22, 2014

The 100-foot Journey




My take on stress…everyone has stress…it’s just how you manage the stress, how you choose to response to it and how you shift the perception on it. Be like Peter Pan – think happy thoughts :) I certainly like being a kid. Like Peter Pan; never grows up. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – that at the end of the day, I have my family, my friends & my faith to keep me going.

On Ursula…at first…I find her very difficult…extremly annoying…I always get rejected…but then, I figure it out…that she is not the problem…I am the problem. So, if I do not want to embarrass myself further, to be made to feel inferior, to gain back my confidence & independence…I need to step up…I need to do my homework, understand the figures…before I go and see Ursula. I’m not sure whether I have make any progress or not…positively or negatively…I can only try…there will always be darkness with light, ups with downs. I accept that, and I pray that I will be strong enough to take whatever that comes my way. The more I opened myself to the thought of change, small windows and gradually, bigger doors started opening. Mastering the flow of life is like mastering any new skill or art. It feels like pushing through quicksand in the beginning, then as you get the hang of it, you move a little bit faster, then faster, then you’re trotting, then you’re doing a sprint now and then, and suddenly you feel like you’re running. You feel the wind on your face, the magic of the movement on your cheeks. You feel like you can fly.

Ursula is a good boss…she have done more than her part requires.

No comments: