Sunday, September 21, 2014

Place, Space & Identity




THANK YOU GOD, PRIASE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

God – I certainly don’t know what happen…I cannot recollect whether I actually use the Promotion Template or not…I think there’s a mistake in their findings.

What happen was…Ursula drop the team an email…saying – Well Done because we used the Promotion Template. The email was To Gerrard, Shawn, Sabrina & myself and Cc Christy. Then, scrolling down the email…feedback from the Special Projects Director; mention that only Stationery & the Electrical Team uses the template and the rest of the buyers do not. But seriously…I cannot recall whether I got used the template or not…if indeed I got use…I am sure that it is very minimal only. Nonetheless, this has prompted Christy to call me and asked me, did I really use the template...because Christy was the only person in the team that did not. Ursula also didn't give any face to Christy...Cc to Christy only. Ursula is very cruel at times.

No comments: