Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thrive, and show no mercy

Lately, Christy & I have been closed. I think it’s because we share something in common…we have a lot of work to do…we never meet Ursula’s deadlines…we always get bash from Ursula…of course, I may have dramatize my part a little :) I think a trust has been built here. But nonetheless, have to be careful…never knows. I think what happen was…last time…Christy will not dare to tell me anything, just in case I will tell back to Ursula…same with me as well. What change was…last week…I took the first step, become more bolder in expressing myself…I was honest anyway...I did not complete my TTA yet, the % for the net purchase & the gross purchase have gotten me into big troubles with my current suppliers, the returning exercise, I have to re-do my BTS 2014 templates multiple times, I haven't even start on my CNY 2015 templates yet etc…similar situations that Christy is also going through…so, we just click a little somewhere there. But still…I have to keep my borders. Ok, will bitch less…don’t get overly excited and over board. Wait for it to all work out.

No comments: