Monday, September 29, 2014

The ½ Kampung Kid

With Sabrina’s departure…Celtic said that I’ve won already. I have survived the game. But…actually…I feel that I didn’t win anything at all. All of us are colleagues. We are only earning a living here. I have never back-stab or bad-mouthed any one of them. As a matter of fact, I even ask Ursula to take Sabrina to the coming October's Canton Fair. As a matter of fact, I have to work even harder from now on. There are 3 very strong buyers in the team – Gerrard, Shawn & Christy…actually it is Ursula who is doing the work on behalf of Christy anyway. I don’t want to be the last. I don’t want to be the weakest link. I always tell Ursula that I am the most laziest, more unreliable, cheeky, mischievous, naughty among all of them…but I also know that being the last one…being the worst…and being the one that keeps on compromising the team…that feeling sucks as well. Sigh…with this Sabrina’s departure…it makes me have to work even harder for my very own survival…as I am isolated in one corner. Anak terbiar is really anak terbiar. The foster mother and siblings can never treat you as one of their own.

No comments: