Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Paku Sisir

Coffee Bean – lunch with Barry & Stephanie.
OMG, both Ursula & Paige saw us. Barry decide to belanja the both of us.
Then, halfway through in the morning, I saw Ursula & Gerrard went out together. I also overheard that Ursula was telling someone that she is going out. So, I thought that Ursula & Gerrard will only be coming back to the office after lunch. Mana tahu, during lunch time, Ursula is already back and went down to Coffee Bean with Paige to get their regular fix. Both of them were so surprised to see the 3 of us having our lunch together. An unlikely lunch group. I think that Barry would like to tell me more about Barry’s relationship with Ursula previously but Barry seems to be holding back. I remembered Ursula once told me before that Barry will not look for her or talk to her unless its necessary. Hmm…I wonder why…

No comments: