Monday, September 22, 2014

Café.Waiting.Love




Thereafter, in the afternoon…I went into Ursula’s room to get her signatures on some documents…then, she babbles non-stop…as a conclusion…this Ursula just wants to know…where she stands…Ursula keeps throwing questions at me...like…do I give you stress…am I making your life difficult…do you want more attention…

Then, Ursula starts to complain…I think its Sabrina…something that…how come Sabrina have stress…Sabrina doesn’t even come to work on a Saturday, Sabrina goes back home early…I rebutted…I am not defending Sabrina here…but I do see that Sabrina also goes back late at times and put in the same amount of effort as everyone else in the team. Somehow, Ursula seems to be upset when Sabrina ask Ursula to do the second batch of the clearance list…don’t know them lah

The second one that kena complain was Christy…Ursula was babbling something along the line…when you are caught red-handed, don’t lie and further hide the crime anymore…I think it was some mistake (regarding a subclass family) that Christy has done…but put the blame on Ursula…then this Mimi inform Ursula that Christy said that it was a mistake done by Ursula…hahaha…they are so funny lah…Ursula said that she can't trust Christy anymore.

But I am also upset with Ursula…when I ask Ursula; did I make any progress thus far…she did not give me a Yes or a No answer…just say hopefully…that bad meh…well, I guess that I can only try lah

Then, she goes again that she wants to retire…she wants to quit…blah…blah…but trust me…tomorrow morning, she will stand up tall once again.

No comments: