Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Your beast interest at heart




Ursula did her BTS 2014 presentation.
After the meeting, Ursula came into my room, saying that – we failed again.
But her tone & body language did not signify anything that is so drop dead serious and her face was not that charcoal black at that time. Or either, she was covering it up…don’t want to de-motivate me. So, I meet up with her the following day for the briefing.

Sometimes, I also feel very pity for Ursula. I really want to fight for her, to win the games for her, but it’s really beyond my capacity here. All these mat sallehs directors – sorry to say – they are really, truly, deeply, madly hopeless & useless. They really have no idea on how to run the stationery business, both at the merchandising & operations level. They only know how to shoot back at Ursula that they can do better than us but do not provide the ‘how’. They don’t know what they don’t know. They pretend that they know everything. Pathetic or not. Yes, I am being paid here to fix the business, to grow the business, but if I’m already clueless & hit the wall on multiple occasions…isn’t it about time that the top leaders have to step in to provide concrete solutions, not brining us around the bush, or to do a guessing game.

I’m an abandoned child in a non-priority category. Nobody looks at me. No one sees the plus point of the department. Even the supplier notices that. Everyone only knows how to criticize. Fine…I face the facts…I take it with a pinch of salt…I will absorb all. But, I also believe that God have a plan for me here. I believe that God will make way. I believe that God will lead me & this stationery department, He thinks best.

No comments: