Sunday, September 14, 2014

OJ Law




Ta daa…our Watch Project.

I’ve got mine – Fossil Georgia Three Hand Leather Watch Smoke & Rose color. Model: ES3077P. Stephanie has her eye on a blue Tissot. I like the shape & the design. Simple and classic. It will be even better if the leather strap was to be slightly wider but this will do. I love the color. Very adventure-like. Unique and outstanding too. Rose gold is the rage at the moment. And I’ve got it at a very good price too. The retail price is @ RM439. Buying it in their stand-alone boutique has no discount. If you go to a watch shop – maximum that they can only give you is a 10% discount. Fortunately, this watch shop in Mid Valley gave me a 16% discount and I got it for RM360. Thank You God :)

Both Stephanie and myself have been researching around, asking around, shopping around…what an experience…this is also my very first time where I make a purchase for a very proper watch.

And yes, THANK YOU to Stephanie for sticking with me throughout this project. Now, on to many other new things to come :)

No comments: