Monday, February 01, 2016

After You




This Ursula celaka betul…I asked her 3 times if there is any open vacancy in the future in G13, please ask me to come back. This Ursula only smiles.

I also told her that…when I was under her for the first time (during The General’s rule)…no doubt Ursula gave me the option to swap with Christy…but then, because I have fallen in the Stationery department, I have to stand back up from where I fall. I know it was the first poor decision that I have made. Secondly, when Miguel gave me the option to choose either Furniture or DIY/Auto – again I make the second poor decision. I choose Furniture instead. My third poor decision was not waiting for Miguel. But I also feel very sien to fight for the Stationery sales and also to do the 2016 TTA.

Headache…

Sigh…I also don’t fit into her cheeseboard as well lah...will only drag her down.

I very problem child ya…this is also a problem…that is also a problem…everything is also a problem.

No comments: