Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bottle World




It’s the contract season again…previously with The French, we have a tool that call Nego Tool…just input in the vendor code…and all of the analysis will appear…then with G13…there is no Nego Tool but we have Paige who prepares for us an excel template where all of the data will appear just by keying in the vendor code…and now, with The Japanese…we have to key in everything manually…from the year 2013 to 2015. OMG! Come on! I am not arrogant that I do not want to key it in…but seriously…you all say that I am expensive…so, you guys are hiring me to do data entry work…I am very tempted to say to both Celtic & Stewart – you guys hired me not to keying in all of this…you guys hire me to drive the sales, to fix the categories. Or am I…feel too superior now that I don’t want to do all of this menial work…sigh…I have highlighted this to Stewart, to ease the buyer’s job…let’s see whether Stewart can do something about it or not.

No comments: