Monday, February 08, 2016

The Rugged Road




Err…did I make the wrong choice by switching to The Japanese side?

Is Alice so unbearable that I cannot continue to bear further?

Why I didn’t wait patiently for Miguel’s plans?

Well…I am currently adapting to this new Japanese culture…

My nose is adapting too because the office is an open space area…it’s like working in a public library like that. The air is a bit stuffy…

My eyes is also adapting…because every workstation have their own lights. If I on mine…the brightness is too bright…if I off, the light is a bit dim…my eyes also pain pain…

Then, there is my ego part…I have an extensive portfolio…I did Bicycle, Camping, Sports, Nautism, Live Pets, Live Plants, Furniture, Luggage, Toys and Stationery…yet…my opinions, suggestions, ideas are not sought after…to add value into the business.

Then, there is the visibility…in G13…the system is a bit more canggih…the numbers is at the tip of my finger tips.

Then, Celtic told me that Stewart finds me not to be as open minded as last time anymore when I was with The French…Celtic replied back Stewart that I have grown up…I can make comparison.

Adoi

There is a faithful saying – all the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant. Some of God’s paths for us are rough and rugged, others tedious and boring, but all are filled with His love and faithfulness. When we come to the end of our journey and know what we then will know, we will say – God’s path was best for me.

Father, we don’t see the end of the road, but You do.
We trust You for what we can’t see.
We know that You are bringing us through it.
Our path may have obstacles, but God will lead us.

No comments: