Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Magic Strings Of Frankie Presto




Wayne is my new working neighbor in the new workplace. Wayne shares with me something very important today :)

Rupa-rupanya – this Alice got kutuk me in front of Miguel, Emerson, Ursula, Marcus & Wayne…what happen was Miguel ask Alice a question…for Wayne…if you don’t know the answer…just say that you will check with the buyer first…but knowing this Alice…she likes to give comment and give everyone the impression that the other party is at fault and not hers. So, as she can’t answer Miguel's questions…her first reaction will be to defend herself…so she told everybody in the room that whenever she email to me…I don’t replied back. She have to jawab herself. She have to find the answers. She is the boss mah...no meh? Of course…I don’t even acknowledge her as my boss. No wonder Ursula said that there is 2 different version…whatever lah…when I under Ursula or Marcus...I sure replied them but not Alice...

No comments: