Saturday, February 13, 2016

For This I Have Jesus




Did I make the right choice? Today is my 8th day with The Japanese. I am still very doubtful though…

There is rarely a problem-free season in our lives, but sometimes the onslaught is terrifying.

God knows exactly what you are facing today.
Isaiah reminds us that God’s knowledge of us is so intimate that it is as if our names were written on the palms of His hands. We may sometimes neglect the needs of others, even those who are closest to us, but God is aware of every detail of our lives. And He has given us His spirit to guide, to comfort, and to strengthen us.

Think of the challenges you face at this moment, and then write these words beside each one as a reminder of His faithfulness and care – For This, I Have Jesus.

Thank You Jesus for being near to me right now. I’m grateful for Your faithfulness.

No comments: