Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Daily Grind




I actually don’t have to re-do the whole report…but I did.
Preparing a report here is tedious. Way too many files to vlookup and they are so inconvenient.
But I bite the bullet and I manage to overcome it; in the name of Jesus Christ. I have Jesus Christ.

Whether Jonas & Lee Nee uses it or not…I don’t give a damn about it. All I know is that I tried and I did it.

Here, both Captain Johnson & Stewart will appoint someone to lead a project.
And I have been appointed to lead the Stock Reduction project. Captain Johnson has also given me the authority to just chop off everything that is not right.

So, in my first attempt of running the reports for the buyers…Lee Nee commented that it was raw. Lee Nee wanted this and that…and when I asked Lee Nee to tell me on where to retrieve the data, Lee Nee just said never mind…indicating that Lee Nee will do it. Cheh…don’t want to teach me is it…whatever…

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.

No comments: