Monday, February 08, 2016

All Safe! All Well!

Ursula is right…it is very important whom I mix with. To enhance the experience and the knowledge.

Li Fong reminds me to pace myself well…don’t hurry myself, don’t rush on things.

I also told Li Fong that it is unfortunate that I cannot continue to learn under Miguel & Maximoff…Li Fong told me that I can still learn from the others.

See…Stewart & Celtic also don’t advise me in such a way. Really, I realize that people with a certain experience, age, maturity, exposure like Ursula, Marcus, Emerson, Miguel & Maximoff is really a different feel altogether...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS FAVOR ME.
Thank You that You have ensure that I always have favorability from my bosses, my colleagues, my suppliers and my store team in my previous work place.
And I pray that God will continues to favors me in whatever I do and that God will continue to ensure that I will always have the favorability from my bosses, my colleagues, my suppliers and my store team in my new work place.

Now FAITH is confidence in what we hope for and ASSURANCE about what we do not see.

No comments: