Monday, February 01, 2016

Dancing On Thin Ice




I was so touch on my last day…I went to Maximoff’s room to say goodbye…unfortunately FW was in Maximoff’s room. So, I thought that I will not have the opportunity to say my goodbye…then, mana tahu…Maximoff came into my room, shake my hand, give me a hug and say that – my door is always open for you…oh, I am so touched.

Ursula said that Maximoff did not say this to Gerrard. Marcus also said that Maximoff did not say this to Madeleine either.

Did I make the wrong decision?

Marcus said that it was all Miguel’s fault for not being decisive and fast enough.

Was this the right move? Maximoff & Miguel wants to train me up, they sees me as the potential one…yet because of The Witch…now salary pula kena reduce by RM300…a bit further to travel to work…have to pay RM30 for parking somemore…

No comments: