Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hefewizen




Red Lobster, Gamuda Walk, Kemuning Utama – Stewart’s Little K (Kendra) 8th birthday party. Woah…how time flies. I don’t see Kendra on a daily basis. In fact, I only see her once a year, on her birthday. Her birthday party is also sort of like a yearly gathering for all of us – Stewart, Celtic, Stephanie & myself – it’s all smiles and laughter when we reunite with our loved ones.

I was there celebrating her 1st birthday at Stewart’s house, it was also my first time meeting up with Danny.

Then, her 2nd birthday was at the prestigious J.W.Marriot hotel in KL.

Her 3rd birthday bash was in her hometown Penang, therefore I did not attend.

Vistana Hotel was the venue for her 4th birthday.

She had a theme park birthday bash on her 5th & 6th birthday.

I missed out on her 7th birthday as I was on a holiday trip to Langkawi last year.

This year, I get to celebrate her 8th birthday. Before long, she will be a bubbly and beautiful teenager & will be taller than me. I also help out Stewart to take some pictures of that day. I took some photos. Silly photos. Happy photos. Hilarious experimental photos. I took photos of Kendra & her cute friends, the cupcakes, the cakes, hands, smiles, eyes, mouths and of each other. It was such a great way to record her big day! It’s the little things that make the BIG picture of life :)

The food at Red Lobster is big in portion, quite ok lah…I still prefer the Manhattan Fish Market or Fish & Co.

No comments: