Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Bund




I notice why Team Baz is so weak.

(1) Captain Johnson does not know anything on how to run the total Bazaar business and don’t know the suppliers, unlike Miguel & Maximoff. This is because Captain Johnson has an Appliance background instead.

(2) Stewart is still more of like a coordinator than as a leader, but more sarcastic these days.

(3) During a meeting where Lee Nee highlighted an issue – Captain Johnson ask Lee Nee to pandai pandai go and solve it. Go and figure it out yourself. Hmmm…Maximoff, Miguel, Emerson, Tommy, Marcus & Ursula would have offered solutions. Whether it’s workable or not…park that aside first…but at least a solution was given.

(4) The team lacks discipline. Miguel leads us in a straight line.

(5) The buyers don’t know how to join the dots. They are given tasks, they are being told what is their next step should be…but they were not shown how, what are the tools, what are the methods…Celtic only emphasize on coming down hard on the suppliers…but not on the external factors of the business, the nature of the competitors, the art & science of driving the sales…

(6) Sigh…I still enjoy the learning experience from G13. I strive for growth and exploration.

(7) Funny isn’t it…10 categories…Bicycle, Camping, Sports, Nautism, Live Pets, Live Plants, Furniture, Luggage, Toys & Stationery…yet no one…not even Celtic & Stewart ask me on how to drive the business of these categories or how to fix the problems of each of these categories. Or am I the one who is having a ego problem here…or am I the one who wants to show off here…yeah, I think it’s my pride problem. Fine, people didn’t ask for my opinions right…so I will just shut my mouth off…speak when the right time comes, speak when the important people are there.

(8) I will analyze everything here…keep inside this blog of mine…it’s also good that I am analyzing…meaning that my brain is working and that I am aware of the total business.

No comments: