Sunday, January 01, 2017

it’s all chilled and easy!




2017's Got Nothing on You If You Follow These 20 Tips For Happiness.

ADOPT A NEW HOBBY OR PICK AN OLD ONE BACK UP.

I am taking back my Spanish classes…self-learn, via online.
Remember; back in 2011 – I started taking up Spanish lessons…that year I only learned 49 new words. And back in 2012 – I only manage to grasps 10 new words…but for the past month or two…with discipline, focus and consistency…I have my Spanish classes on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. The aim was just to learn 5 new words each day…and so far…I have wrap up a total of 147 words; a combination of both old & new lah…but I am damn proud lah…so, hopefully this momentum can last until year end and see how it goes. Now, I can count from 0 to 40 is Spanish too…

Feliz Ano Nuevo!
Me Siento Muy Bien Aqui!
Esta Perfecto!

#beingbetter.balance.purpose.laughter

No comments: