Tuesday, January 24, 2017

We just do little jobs




…I don’t know what is the wrong with me…after I came back to the office after a long December holidays…starting work in this month of January…has been such a drag…I have been LAZY, DE-MOTIVATED and worst still…PROCASTINATING…I have no answers on why I am behaving in such a way…I find pleasure in learning…and now I feel very stagnant because it’s like the learning process have ended, there is no stimulation at all and things began to get boring & stale…and last week have been such a long and tiring week for me…Subang Jaya store re-vamping…the cookware category; originally from the back wall was move to the front…then move it to the back side wall again…The Japanese only have this to say – we like your concept, but we didn’t approve it…adoi

Then, also kena scolded from Stewart in front of everyone…because the supplier went back home already and Stewart have to re-arrange the merchandise by category…sigh…anyway…come to think of it…parking back the RM5.30…is like repeating the same mistake that they did previously…I think we should let the RM5.30 supplier to supply us on the small kitchen accessories and small food containers which I don’t carry…I can just focus on the bigger & more important categories...the back wall; occupy back by the cookware category…the back side wall by the kitchenware category that consists of colander, food cover, basin etc. Then, the RM5.30…due to small size should occupy the front row with the header board that shout out RM5.30…better isn’t it right?

No comments: