Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Ottery St Mary




I’ll be honest here…I am also worried that both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary will dislike me drop dead, they will claim that I am ambitious, show-off & desperate…no, I am not like that at all…I just felt that the entire process is all wrong….hahaha…both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary sure didn’t see this coming…it’s a 1 pager visibility that have the calendars, divisions, tactical executions, POSM, feature Promo Space, Digital, Events & Activation…all cover…so everyone is align & inline…also easier to discuss mah…and most importantly, won’t left out important issues and all areas are being cover…and also to ensure that Trade Planning ada buat kerja…I only don't have the numbers on hand...so, this part already help the team leh…already lighten Marcus’s load weibagi muka secukupnya…we come prepared…hahaha…

No comments: