Saturday, June 22, 2019

Shoreham-by-Sea




On Monday, the Asset Team kena the VSS exercise...I was on leave mah...hence both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary have a casual chat with Marcus...this is according to what Samuel told me lah...Mr. Horton's Secretary tak boleh harap one...will not share anything...but I also think that the both of them may have taken the opportunity to back-mouth me, back-stab me lah...whatever lah...so, according to Samuel...Marcus seems to be projecting a very positive sign as 7 people in the Marketing Team have already move to the Regional level...therefore, there should not be any VSS...I think it's favorable to both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...just because the 7 have move away, doesn't mean that the department no need to further trim down ya...

No comments: