Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Spilsby




Well, that's the good part...but on the other side of the coin...I am sure Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will tak puas hati one lor...today, after the event, this Mr. Horton's Secretary already luah kata isi hati mah...Uncle Andy said that I need to be more vocal...now, everyone will see me as Marcus's deputy...I quickly said no lah...then, this Mr. Horton's Secretary mencelah and say that there is no official announcement on the deputy...hahaha...I rasa Mr. Horton's Secretary is also very high ambitious to be the deputy...hahaha...nonetheless, to jaga hati semua orang...I deflect it and said by right Stephane should step in...dia jaga budget, jaga branding, jaga pagination...Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will slowly show their true colors already...so far, Samuel remain encouraging & full of praises...I have yet to detect fakeness...but it's good to remain vigilant...we are not the loving trio...hahaha...

No comments: