Monday, June 10, 2019

Rawtenstall




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Just as I have prepared the template for the Summer Wellness Campaign, I have also prepare the template for the August 50%. I also pray to God - if it's good enough, if it's worthy enough...please give me the opportunity & timing to showcase it to everybody. So, unlike the Summer Wellness...this time around, my intentions was noble (i think), hahaha...I did not kan cheong...I did not ter-buru-buru at all...so, when Miguel ask Marcus to show last year results, I did not plug in my laptop to the projector, I just email the template over to Marcus...and Marcus ran through it...again, it was a tool for discussion, again, I save Marcus...always, Marcus went into a meeting empty handed...sigh...I am sure both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary may be ter-kejut a little...Grace brought me here!

No comments: