Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Prudhoe




So, finally…yesterday was the Team Induction thingy…

Marcus have appointed Samuel to work on the Upscale project, together with Heidi…which I am happy for Samuel.

Marcus will still focus on Trade Planning, but a little bit lesser, hoping the 3 managers will manage it maturely…now, this part I don’t get it…what do you mean maturely…my handling not mature meh…very childish meh…yes, I very terasa…hahaha…ok lah…will try to improve on it…

Then, Marcus commented…can see both Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself is stepping up gradually…I know that I step up…Mr. Horton’s Secretary ada meh…unless banyak email from her didn’t cc me lah… Mr. Horton’s Secretary sure confirm isolate me one…I guess Marcus want to jaga hati Mr. Horton’s Secretary, so give her face lor…sigh…

No comments: