Saturday, June 22, 2019

Skelmersdale




Ok, I have decided to be very big-hearted & generous here...to Mr. Horton's Secretary lah...so, for the August Daily 50% Promotion...it has been decided that the Daily Press Ad will be done via Digital...Weekend Press Ad will ride on the National Press Ad...now, I will not interfere with Mr. Horton's Secretary's boundary...even though in my mind...in my heart...hahaha...I feel that I should have the ownership of the August Daily 50% Promotion from A to Z...but since it is running on a Digital platform...I will let Mr. Horton's Secretary to run and blast out the daily report to everyone...I will do back my weekend press ad reporting...I will do the Summary part...for next year...2020...I also don't know what will happen then...hahaha...

No comments: