Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Spennymoor




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!
I don't deserve all of these...yet God...You are so generous...so giving...the Provider of all Good things.
On last Sunday, I have received some inheritance money from my deceased 5th Aunty...
And today, at the G13 Town Hall Council...I was recognized, acknowledged & rewarded for Team Member Recognition.
For leading the Hari Raya Task Force...which to me; I didn't did much...hahaha...
But what God have done is...whether I was not doing a good job or not...I have been seen & notice by my peers, by everyone.
Sort of cement my position in one way or the other...I hope...

I don't deserve all these goodness...GRACE BROUGHT ME HERE! AMEN!
God, continue to guide me, to correct me, to assist me, to motivate me, to discipline me, to inspire me.
Keep me humble, continue to favor me, give me the opportunities to try new things, protect me, teach me to let go (not to hold back), to enjoy life, to appreciate more...and most importantly, to serve You!

No comments: