Tuesday, June 11, 2019

St Austell




During the meeting also, Peggy requested for each store Top 100 lists...I done already...but I tak berani to email out...because have to tidy up the raw data and I don't have time lor...sigh...I somemore not that clever with Excel mah...never mind lah...let this Mr. Horton's Secretary go and perform for everyone to see...for sure Mr. Horton's Secretary will do one...and 100% confirmed, Mr. Horton's Secretary will not cc to me...I saw Mr. Horton's Secretary holding the paper...that means Mr. Horton's Secretary is doing it lor...when Mr. Horton's Secretary balik, the email also didn't masuk & tomorrow Mr. Horton's Secretary is on half day leave...therefore confirm Mr. Horton's Secretary ignore me and didn't cc me...usually Mr. Horton's Secretary will complete all of the work before go home one...and with this, I also don't expect Marcus to masuk campur as well...and for all of the future store relaunch...Mr. Horton's Secretary will pick this up...what about me leh...sigh...adoi...

No comments: