Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Queenborough-in-Sheppey




On Monday night, Marcus send out an email on the Campaign summary…my template was not attach together…Marcus just put in the summary onto Marcus’s Calendar Template & numbers are given (even though it was LY numbers)…so yes, my template was not good enough to show to the whole world, it was not good enough for the orang atasan to see…it was only worthy as a brainstorming tool…nonetheless, yes I will learn…what Marcus did is also not wrong, because my template is the tactical part, Marcus’s template is a calendar mah…more high-level kind of visibility...ok, I will work harder…or maybe, is there a possibility that Marcus also feel threaten by it; oh dear, I took over Marcus’s limelight…or did Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary mengapi-apikan the keadaan…sigh; I bet both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary are relieved that my template was not attach together. Otherwise, it just cement my credibility even further…ok, everything goes back to the drawing board.

No comments: