Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sandiacre




Cis, menyampah betul this Mr. Horton's Secretary...twice coming from behind to mengintai what I am doing...I am going on leave next week for 3 days...so, I pass my handover work to Samuel lor...last time also the same thing...Marcus instructed one mah...I follow only lor...then, kepo betul this Mr. Horton's Secretary...I am also finding work to do...I am also assisting as much as I can...Mr. Horton's Secretary can also do the same thing...why not initiate yourself...why want to hijack my initiative? I started something, then you want to come in to interfere pula. There are plenty of work around...the digital area...Uncle Andy also mention about the Leaflet's Promo Charter...you can also request for the Artwork, go through them and do some checking what...I don't touch Leaflet because Leaflet report you run...on every Monday commentary report...Leaflet commentary I don't even touch because it is your territory but my Press Ad commentary you touch...I also duduk diam & telan and didn't say anything...at times, I touch a bit on the Leaflet is because it is link to my promo space...there are plenty of work around...you finish do already meh the competitor's mapping...why...why when I start to follow-up on something, you want to interfere, you want to hijack, you want to kepo betul...this Mr. Horton's Secretary can do work one...but only want to do selected meaningful work...but want to know everything...

No comments: