Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sawbridgeworth




Next week, I will be on leave from Monday to Wednesday...with Marcus so busy, so forgetful...with both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary around...they are like hungry hyenas with saliva drooling down; waiting to attack, waiting to grab, waiting to snatch, waiting to pounce on everything that I have...that I have built...then, there is the organization re-structure part...pening oh pening...

Father, I come to You today, bowing in my heart, asking for protection from the evil one.
God, please surround me favorably with a shield.
Lord, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with.
I commit to using them responsibly in Your honor.
Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job.
Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring You glory.
Lord, when I am confused guide me. When I am burned out infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: