Wednesday, June 12, 2019

St Mawes




Mr. Horton's Secretary got cc me...the each store relaunch Top 100 list...got put remarks somemore...future store relaunch will also be email out and keep a copy in the Promo Library...indicating that this Mr. Horton's Secretary is taking charge lor...cheh...nonetheless, I also will give credits when it is due...I have to admit that her reporting is way much better than mine...but I also feel that Mr. Horton's Secretary do very slow lor...hahaha...if I know how to do, I think my speed could have been faster...still, the both of us also share the same wavelength...take the first half of the year results...ok lah, biar dia take charge of this part lor...I also want Mr. Horton's Secretary to do the analysis & reporting part...but then hor; if Mr. Horton's Secretary do all, I don't try to do...then my brain will become stagnant lor...

No comments: