Monday, November 25, 2019

Bolvanger official Sysselma




So, this is how God plan it...THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Last week Marcus told me I can go...my name is in the list, I also have seating arrangement...is it ok for me to go...

I ask Mr. Horton's Secretary lah...

This Mr. Horton's Secretary was very bertenang...cukup bertenang, like already prepared the answer in case I ask Mr. Horton's Secretary...hahaha...damn, Mr. Horton's Secretary is cukup evil...

What happen was...Miguel question Mr. Horton's Secretary why some people are going...so this Mr. Horton's Secretary went over to Miguel to do some explanation lah...then Mr. Horton's Secretary share the story with both Samuel & myself...so, I pun buat-buat to tanya lah...Mr. Horton's Secretary jawab I ok to go because that is Merchant plot in one...

Ok lah, I tak jatuhkan Mr. Horton's Secretary's air muka...hahaha...

No comments: