Thursday, November 21, 2019

Duchy of Lancaster income




Today I went head-on with Mr. Horton's Secretary.
I don't care. Let's collide. Time to show power already.
I want to show Mr. Horton's Secretary that I am fast & furious.
Don't be so kepo, don't jaga tepi kain orang.
Don't rampas kerja. Don't pura-pura. Jangan ambil benda / kerja which are not yours.
Buat kerja you sendiri. Which I tak pernah kacau & interfere.
Kena ajar this Mr. Horton's Secretary mah.
Even though Mr. Horton's Secretary said that Mr. Horton's Secretary wants to check...by right Mr. Horton's Secretary should remind me to check with MasterFile; bukan dia check sendiri. Because that is what I will do if anyone ask me on anything that is related to Mr. Horton's Secretary. I don't interfere, so Mr. Horton's Secretary should do Mr. Horton's Secretary own work.

Marcus; via WatsApp ask why this particular catalogue; the prices are not updated.
As usual lah...Marcus never name names lah...
I see Mr. Horton's Secretary like want to cepat-cepat find the answer; checking with the MasterFile Director, then I also...sigh...don't want to lose out and cannot lose out, also immediately check with Lawrence. So, the both of us quickly fired up the messages.

Marcus: Can help to check? Thanks

Me: Buyer have amendment and terminate the price already

Mr. Horton's Secretary: Manual push to store, 2.30pm

Me: Manual push to store 2.30pm. Buyer did not reupload

I know ar...I am very bad today...I am also upset...that I don't have the bigger heart...hahaha...

No comments: