Monday, November 11, 2019

Monmouthshire




A couple of weeks back, both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary make a discovery...when they click on their names in the email address, they have notice that their job title have been added with the title of Event and A&P. Marcus too. Except for me...still have the Trade Planning intact. Thereafter, the both of them were making assumptions & plans that they will have added responsibilities soon...so, indirectly, I kena abandon by them lah as they keep on talking about it...they literally brush me off.

On last week Monday, in Marcus's email (before Marcus left for the holidays), Marcus inform Lord Alfonso that I will attend the A&P Vendor meeting...and this morning I have a session too...as I have a floor walk - Lord Alfonso got Anis to convey the message to me via WatsApp...so, after the floor walk, I went back up...reach my workstation, took my laptop, and began heading towards the meeting room...then Samuel ask me - with a full authority tone - what's this meeting about? I jawab selamba lor...A&P Vendor meeting...hahaha...wah, start to question me pula...

Then, during lunch...Samuel's dialogue pula change...singing a different tune...for the past few weeks; mention that both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will do the A&P...maybe because I have attend the A&P meeting twice, during today's lunch...Samuel say don't know next year Samuel will be around or not...hahaha...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!
I was so looking forward to God's arrangement this morning, I don't know what God have in store for me...I want to attend all of the meetings without both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary coming into the picture...and God have arrange it perfectly, I thought Lord Alfonso will call either 1 of them...and all I did today was just Be Still...maybe a bit kan cheong with the earlier case involving the IT Lady...but overall I was just Still...wow...THANK YOU LORD!

No comments: