Thursday, November 28, 2019

Princely Advice for a Happy Life




Another ter-tiba case again...adoi...this time Marcus ask me whether I got ask Samuel, whether Samuel want to attend the Supplier Night Gala Dinner or not...I terus jawab - that I have reminded Marcus twice about it...to WatsApp personally to Samuel...so, rupa-rupanya...Marcus terlupa...then, I suspect that this Mr. Horton's Secretary want to cover her tracks...Mr. Horton's Secretary told me that Mr. Horton's Secretary got ask Marcus, Marcus replied better go and ask Miguel first because lately Miguel is very fussy on who is going...duh...so cunning this Mr. Horton's Secretary...sedangkan in the first place when Marcus ask Mr. Horton's Secretary - do you think that Samuel would like to attend...Mr. Horton's Secretary sendiri yang jawab - I think Samuel is not that keen to attend such an event...duh...teruk betul lah this Mr. Horton's Secretary, kaki sabo only...but today, Mr. Horton's Secretary got finally tell me that it is Miguel who plot my name inside the list and gave me a seat because always see me doing the work mah...cheh...so, I also cover my tracks lor...Marcus say I can attend, my name is in the list, I have a seat...but regarding asking Samuel...it is much more better that Marcus ask Samuel because Marcus is the boss...me asking is weird because I am not in the committee, I didn't do anything and yet I get to go...I will come out as being show-off & weird...Mr. Horton's Secretary who is part of the committee should have recommend Samuel lor, but as usual lah...Mr. Horton's Secretary is kaki sabo mah...only Samuel thinks highly of Mr. Horton's Secretary...cheh...then, Mr. Horton's Secretary told me...actually a lot of our fellow colleagues ask Samuel whether Samuel is going or not...Samuel only jawab see how lah...so, rupa-rupanya this Samuel is also beriya-iya want to go as well lah...sigh...complicated ...

No comments: