Saturday, November 09, 2019

Flintshire




Marcus went on leave...so before Marcus left, for the every Tuesday S&M meeting; Marcus called out my name first, follow by Mr. Horton's Secretary to remember to collect the deck from Nielsen for the Tuesday meeting...then, Marcus send another message reminder via WatsApp, but this time specifically mention Mr. Horton's Secretary's name...then on Tuesday...I think this Mr. Horton's Secretary take this point that Mr. Horton's Secretary will lead the S&M meeting...so Mr. Horton's Secretary terus went into the meeting room to set up everything...so, ok lah I let Mr. Horton's Secretary to lead lor...sama-sama like me only lar our capability, quality & competency...hahaha...also good that Mr. Horton's Secretary lead, I was practicing (the night before) on how to say - Would you like to lead for today...save my ego...hahaha...

No comments: