Saturday, November 30, 2019

Conciliation Resources




During the Supplier Night Gala Dinner, Mr. Horton's Secretary and I was talking...then appear Nixon and ask where is Samuel...thus arise the most complicated question ever...why Samuel didn't turn up...the both of us just reply back no...and Nixon ask us how come we abandon Samuel...lucky, Nixon scooted off...then only this Mr. Horton's Secretary ask me whether I got ask Samuel or not...I said I left it to Marcus...then Mr. Horton's Secretary reveal to me that Mr. Horton's Secretary did not ask and did not propose either...best friend kononya...and the reason was that Mr. Horton's Secretary was busy...duh...I think it was intended...Mr. Horton's Secretary just sabo Samuel...but at the end of the day, I am painted as the villain...lantak lah...

No comments: