Saturday, November 09, 2019

Rhondda Cynon Taf




Sigh...but sometimes hor, I also feel that I did the right thing...this Mr. Horton's Secretary kadang-kadang memang menyampah betul one...like that day, a colleague came over to talk to me; to discuss on something...we were already discussing in a very soft tone...but this Mr. Horton's Secretary still can mencelah masuk to bagi idea...annoying mah...lucky the fellow colleague told Mr. Horton's Secretary; maybe the idea cannot work because the brand is on a EDLP basis...I have never mencelah masuk when Mr. Horton's Secretary is conversing with any colleagues that drop by to see Mr. Horton's Secretary...this Mr. Horton's Secretary just got this very bad habit...one day, I must do what Mr. Horton's Secretary do, so Mr. Horton's Secretary can taste the own medicine...Mr. Horton's Secretary is a worthy opponent but somehow just bring out the evil in me...which I must resist! Hahaha...

No comments: