Monday, November 11, 2019

Powys




Again, Lord Alfonso minta report...again, both of this Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary discuss among themselves, don't want to campur me in lah...but finally relented...hahaha...I suggested; to get the numbers, either we do a run rate basis or via manual extraction...Mr. Horton's Secretary usually diam aja, but Mr. Horton's Secretary is always diam-diam berisi...never want to share...Samuel of course; as usual very opinionated...so, when I gave the suggestion...at that time, Samuel was drinking water...Samuel make the sound that Samuel did not agree...I lantak lah...later, when I ask again...to get a team consensus mah...Samuel pula agree...but finally, in the end... Samuel suggested to use the budget report...ok lor...go with it lor...knowing that Lord Alfonso already have a set of numbers; just want to make sure ada alignment and probably Lord Alfonso just want to know what are the key items or key channels to shout out...these expatriates won't last long one lar...better, I get close with the rakyat, the roots...ok, tomorrow I will remain calm & compose...hahaha...

No comments: