Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saint Marys Bay




Marcus did not inform me about attending the Supplier Night Gala Dinner...Mr. Horton's Secretary lagi lah won't mention anything to me...if can, I know that Mr. Horton's Secretary will hope & prays hard that I don't get to go...so, I pretend that I don't get to go lor...Mr. Horton's Secretary is a smart person, if Mr. Horton's Secretary know that I have received Miguel's email, I sure will know that I get to attend...now, I also know that Mr. Horton's Secretary knew that I have received Miguel's email, so I am also waiting to be informed...hahaha...yes, so let's see how this whole pergi ke tak pergi situation will evolve into what kind of situation...eventually, Mr. Horton's Secretary may feel that Mr. Horton's Secretary need to have a bigger heart to inform me that I can attend...I can always claim ignorance that I did not open the excel attachment since the email content only stated that Mr. Horton's Secretary is to do the table compilation...

No comments: