Wednesday, November 13, 2019

He is your double X




This Mr. Horton’s Secretary sememangnya teruk betul, this is the second time that Mr. Horton’s Secretary sabo me! I went and check back on the template, 2 columns was missing! So, I pun diam-diam copy & paste balik. Later, when I sit next to Mr. Horton’s Secretary to go through one more time…I can feel, I really can feel that Mr. Horton’s Secretary was reluctant to scroll up, to where the 2 missing columns were, Mr. Horton’s Secretary scroll begitu lambat sekali. I suspect that Mr. Horton’s Secretary already knew about the 2 missing columns, takut I also perasan… Mr. Horton’s Secretary must be very surprise to see the 2 columns already fill up…hahaha, then…I bet, in our hearts, Mr. Horton’s Secretary knew I knew and I knew Mr. Horton’s Secretary knew…isshh, celaka betul lah dia ni

No comments: