Saturday, November 16, 2019

Wairau Valley




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

What happen was...all this while, for the Supplier Night Gala Dinner, all of the email correspondence have been handle by Mr. Horton's Secretary, I was never in the loop...mana tahu, there was 1 email that Miguel cc me...the email content was asking Mr. Horton's Secretary to do the table compilation, but in the excel attachment...my name was allocated in one of the table...sure this Mr. Horton's Secretary will be very bengang with me...Samuel too because Samuel lagi teruk; Samuel's name was not even in the list...so I don't know whether both Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel got kepo on this or not...because I know that Samuel will feel ter-left out...I will wait lah...wait for Marcus or Mr. Horton's Secretary to brief me...I don't want to get overly excited...this battle belongs to God. I only know that there is a Victory.

No comments: