Saturday, November 23, 2019

Kawakawa Bay




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Rupa-rupanya, this is how God arrange for me...hahaha...what happen was...on last week Friday, after meeting, only left Marcus & myself in the meeting room...then, baru Marcus inform me that I can go for the Supplier Night Gala Dinner...I don't know how Marcus is aware about it, I also didn't ask...but Marcus can tell me that my name is in the lists...my seat allocation have also already been plotted in...did Marcus read the email...did someone inform Marcus? SW? Or did Miguel inform Marcus...too bad, Mr. Horton's Secretary was not around...I would like to see Mr. Horton's Secretary's face...how would this Mr. Horton's Secretary react? Mr. Horton's Secretary is very celaka betul..

God - I am so loved by You...You are a Good Good Father.

No comments: