Saturday, November 09, 2019

Vale of Glamorgan




Damn me...again, the insecurities came back right in...I already say that God will take care of everything; and as a matter of fact...everything has already been taken care of by God...again, I am so kan cheong...which will paralyzed me as a future leader...

What happen was...we have the CNY 2020 Task Force Meeting between Ops, Merchants, Supply Chain & Marketing...surprisingly, this Mr. Horton's Secretary also sit in around this time...last time during the Hari Raya; Mr. Horton's Secretary also not that active in participating...ok, the story goes like this...the Ops Team wanted a list of Chinese Profile customers stores...Mr. Horton's Secretary was sitting down mah, while I was standing up...I saw Mr. Horton's Secretary take up a pen and want to start to write in the notebook...I cepat-cepat say that I will pick-it up and email to everyone...then, I saw Mr. Horton's Secretary stop writing...I feel bad, I also feel ashamed of myself...it looks like I memang want to rampas everything to do and don't want Mr. Horton's Secretary to do anything at all...but on the other hand, it also reflects on my insecurities where by right, I should not even feel threaten of Mr. Horton's Secretary because God have already secured me in the first place.

No comments: