Sunday, October 25, 2015

Before The Ring Questions Worth Asking




Ursula drop by at my room…we had some honest personal talk.

(1) Ursula asks me regarding my transfer to Marcus’s department…then I told her the whole story. I even told her that Miguel gave me the 2 options to transfer to. Then, Ursula said that Miguel also realize the problem.

(2) Ursula said that I should have taken up Christy’s position. The department is even easier to manage. Damn, I didn’t give it a thought. That department should also be very clean because Ursula basically controls the whole category…hahaha…if anything happens…Ursula can also back me up…adoi…missed opportunity…I am so narrow minded…keep on thinking about the smaller details and overlook on the bigger picture. Now that Ursula knew…will she trigger anything? :) Nah...

(3) Ursula finally let out the truth…on why she didn’t quite like Christy…Christy is a busy fool…Christy gives herself a lot of unnecessary pressure, Christy don’t know how to prioritize her work and Ursula find her to be very dishonest.

(4) Rupa-rupanya…maybe Lawrence will not be onboard…HR freeze head count.

(5) On Nigel…according to Ursula…Nigel is very ambitious.

(6) Nigel is ambitious until want to take over Ursula’s place and even hinted this to Ursula. Woah…

(7) Nigel felt that it was Maximoff who hire Nigel because Nigel knows how to collect a lot of Buying Income.

(8) Gerrard and I are the same…we can manage our sales but poor in getting the Buying Income…sigh…

(9) Thus, Ursula’s task to Nigel is to collect the remaining Buying Income for the next 2 months and do the CNY plan…if Nigel did not do well…Ursula will let the category drop and pick it up from there…

(10) I can’t let my category drop…it have to close the year positive…then, I can leave…knowing that I have done the planogram (with Tommy’s help), the roll-out, finally understand how to run the Stationery Business…

(11) Ursula advises me that I should tell Miguel to let me run my category without The Witch interfering…just like when Ursula was doing the Shoes Category without Barry kacau-ing

(12) Ursula also told me that Alice is like a time bomb now. Mumbling nonsense non-stop. Hmmm…what does that mean…if Ursula realizes it…that means everyone also realizes it right…an opportunity for me to shine?

No comments: