Wednesday, October 14, 2015

G-Star Raw




Then, the next day…The Witch come to my room…suddenly…tell me that the HR Department have freeze all hiring…she will not let me go, unless there is a replacement…then she wants to swap me with Ramly…apparently, according to her...Ramly cannot cope & have also make a personal request to her which Alice did not reveal to me…adoi…I am very scared that The Witch will go and tell Miguel that I want to do Toys. Pusing satu cerita lagi.

Sigh…I already have quite a plateful here lately…both conversations took place when Miguel was on leave.

GOD – I put my future in your hands! Please give me the strength, please bless me with wisdom, please guide me on how should I go about this, who should I consult, place the right people…what should I do...where I should head to?

No comments: