Saturday, October 03, 2015

Strength In Stillness




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.
Such powerful word, such poignant text, such awesome scripture.
There were so many events & conversations that leads to the day that I read this Daily Bread Message.
I shall break it down one by one after this.

THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU; YOU NEED ONLY TO BE STILL.

Be still, and know that I am God – the psalmist says. When we remain still, we get to know God – our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. We see our weakness apart from God and recognize our need to surrender to Him.

Daily we grind through stress and other frustrating situations. But we can trust that He will be faithful to His promise to care for us. May we learn to be still.

Dear Father, You are Lord of heaven, and You have promised to be with me.
I don’t have to fear, for You are my God.
Please quiet me with Your love.

The Lord may calm your storm, but more often He’ll calm you.

No comments: