Thursday, October 15, 2015

June Jacobs




:( Sigh…I think it’s all my fault. That day, I had a conversation with my Papa Ham…I said that it is very important for them to take care of his & Mama Ham’s health…they must be independent & mobile…don’t cause any troubles for me…then, mana tahu…now really cause trouble for me…Papa Ham got into a car accident on Monday…I really mulut celupar…Papa Ham have to undergo an operation tomorrow…quite high risk also…

GOD – please place your hand on my Papa Ham…keep him safe & sound…let the surgery go as smoothly as possible…let the surgeon be skillful & operate on him accurately and precisely…let my Papa Ham have a speedy recovery…as for me…this time…is really to be wise & careful with my choice of words…I have learnt my lesson…I am wrong...I am sorry...

No comments: