Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Raksaksa Mirai




Emerson pula api-apikan the keadaan…ask me to go and see Miguel as quickly as possible…Emerson thinks that Alice will not let me go. Because Alice don’t know anything about my department…and she is very reluctant to learn as well…Alice won’t find the candidates…even if she have the candidates, Emerson feel that she won’t interview them…even if she does interview them…she sure will comment negatively on the candidates and will not take in the candidate. Even, Ursula also already takes Lawrence under her wings. Sigh…Emerson feel that Alice will not let me off the hook that easily…will Alice let me go?

According to Emerson…in Alice’s head right now…I am just transferring within her own department…going to do Toys…everyone is helping Alice to look for the candidates but The Witch still thinks that it is for Amelia. Adoi

Marcus pula…ask me not to go and kacau Miguel already…don’t be so pushy…I also agree. If by December…nothing happens…I have to sendiri pandai pandai already. After all, next week will be Wayne’s last week…The Furniture Buyer has to go there…I will just wait and see who The Furniture Buyer will do the hand over to. But The Furniture Buyer also shares with me something…kind of strange though…The Furniture Buyer may do the handover to another newcomer…then, when the times comes, I will swap with the newcomer…is it Miguel knows that Alice will not do anything…so ask Amelia to hire first and then swap later on…sigh…this is so suspenseful…

I TRUST GOD :)
Trust God to work out the situation in His own time and in His own way.

No comments: